Lion Dance Tuning Summer 2021
Lion Dance Tuning
A Radiant, Summer
At-Home Love-Building Tuning
13 June through 3 July 2021
Join us this summer as we get in touch with the Fire element.
Fire is about love and joy and the warmth of human connection.
We need it more than ever in this social distancing time.
In summer plants come into full bloom. So do we human beings when we laugh together and feel equal and loved.
We mature and become able to fully manifest ourselves.
This summer's tuning will be about rekindling the fire inside your own being. How much time that takes is up to the individual. Some will need more time and some might need less. Find out what brings out your joy to move and love to dance. How long do you need to allow your true being to shine? What brings out your laughter? Give the work a chance and you will succeed. Fire always goes to the highest manifestation it can get to.
Let it open you up as it may for others in the Tuning.
- Feeling safe when you open your heart and feel the strength of its vulnerability
- Rising of joy and laughter and some giggles
- The desire to move freely and to dance
- A clear purified mind
- Increased consciousness of self and all.
For more information and videos go to
Simple Steps to Tune-Up for Summer
- Register by clicking the bold, red link below. We just need your email address, first and last name. We will not solicit, share, or give away your contact information. You can opt-out at any time.
- Periodically throughout the 21 days of the Tuning, you will receive an email from Margaret Olmsted, one of our teachers.
- Following the Tuning, you will be invited to complete a short questionnaire.
Join us as we blossom together!
The Lion Dance Tuning is free, but if you would like to help keep these Tunings coming consider a donation.
Gerrie Sporken and Margaret Olmsted, and The Tai Chi Foundation
In memoriam Pat Gorman
©2021 Lion Dance Tuning is a copyright/service mark of the Tai Chi Foundation, Inc.