Online Roots & Branches 5 Element Qigong
Fall Online Intensive Roots & Branches 5 Element Qigong
Earth Element: September 12, 2020
Metal Element: October 24, 2020
Roots & Branches 5 Element QigongTM
Background & Purpose
In Chinese Medicine, Qi is the energy of life that is present in every living thing.
- The flowing and balanced circulation of qi is considered essential for our mental, physical and spiritual vitality.
- Learn relaxing tai chi postures and movements, plus complimentary self-care exercises to maintain or regain your health.
- Experience the phases of qi energy and learn how to activate them.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to practice on your own to support your wellbeing for the rest of your life.
Roots & Branches qigong, based on the Chinese five elements/phases, includes:
- Moves that generate, unblock, and circulate qi.
- With regular practice the ability to replenish qi at the deepest level, that of Jing Qi, associated from time immemorial with health, spirit, and longevity.
- The Earth and Metal elements will be explored during this Fall program